November 10, 2017
The newest mold-related video interview by Scott Forsgren of Better Health Guy is with Dr. Mary Ackerley, M.D.
Dr. Ackerley’s blog post “Brain on Fire: The Role of Toxic Mold in Triggering Psychiatric Symptoms” has been one of the most popular articles on Paradigm Change over time.
Topics discussed in the new Better Health Guy interview include:
* What is the key role of inflammation in depression and anxiety?
* Is neurotransmitter testing helpful?
* What is the role of cytokines in inflammation?
* What is quinolinic acid and how does it impact our health?
* Does autoimmunity play a role in inflammation in those with chronic infections?
* What is the value of the ERMI in exploring the role of mold in an environment?
* What is the latest on dental reservoirs of MARCoNS and their impact in trying to clear these organisms from the sinuses?
* What is the role of VIP and do patients generally tolerate it?
* Is there a place for urinary mycotoxin testing in the practice of treating those with illness resulting from water-damaged buildings?
* Do environmental molds colonize the body?
Other mold-related interviews in the series thus far have included:
All of the Better Health Guy podcasts are available for free on iTunes as well at the You Tube links on this page.
Links on this page are in orange (no underlining).