Remediator May Dooley talked about mold inspection and remediation issues with Better Health Guy.
Here is a list of interview topics:
- Why might culture plate air sampling be a better option than spore trap testing?
- What are the pros and cons of the ERMI?
- What is the CAP ERMI?
- What role do microbial VOCs play in the health of an environment?
- How often can mold issues be remediated?
- How is a microscope helpful in exploring the potential for mold?
- When moving to a new environment, what testing should be done to validate the environment is safe?
- What belongings can be brought from a moldy environment to a new environment?
- What can be used to address small amounts of visible mold?
- What vacuum cleaners are ideal?
- What are the 5 different types of EMFs and their sources?
- What is body voltage and how is it measured?
- What is grounding and how should it be done?
- Why should the bed have no metal materials?
- What light bulbs might be best?
The interview is available in podcast as well as video formats.
Links on this page are in orange (no underlining).