Shemane and Ted Nugent

 

Nugent

 

Rock musician Ted Nugent, his wife Shemane and their son Rocco all lived for many years in a Stachybotrys exposure in their Michigan home.

Finally in 2003, after they all were quite ill, they figured out what the problem was and moved away, leaving every single one of their possessions behind and eventually having the home demolished.

Nearly a decade later, Shemane (a fitness instructor, screenwriter and TV show host) blogged about her family’s experiences with toxic mold.

Her most recent article ran in the Washington Times.  The title is, “The Dangers of Toxic Mold – And What You Can Do About It.”

She also recently discussed her experiences in a Facebook post.

 

14517407_1174473809293360_178507768802638825_n

The Michigan home where the Nugent family became ill. They subsequently tore down the home because of the mold problem there.

MEDIA ARTICLES

 

The Washington Times – November 9, 2015

 

Thyroid Nation – August 28, 2015

 

 

BLOG ARTICLES

Eliminate Toxins – June 18, 2015

 

Beware of Toxins – April 2, 2015

 

Killer House – May 2, 2012

 

Shemane Nugent Fitness

 

Shemane Nugent Bio

 

NEWS ARTICLES

 

Ted Nugent’s Family Forced from Home by Mold – July 7, 2003

 

Shemane Nugent

 

Links on this page are in orange (no underlining).