Sara Tamames on “Natural Personal Care”

 

November 2, 2016

Sara Tamames – who became very sick from a toxic mold exposure – wrote an article called “Natural Personal Care” for her blog Beyond Mold: Thriving.

From the article:

It was a very long journey of many years and so many times I bought products I could not use – my friends got a lot of gifts from me!

For a few months my scalp was so sensitive I was unable to use any of the shampoo products I had used previously – so I could not wash my hair and it looked like a greasy mess – I was so embarrassed to go out in public!

In the end I decided I would not put on my skin anything that I could not safely eat.

Because the end result is very similar: substances are absorbed through the skin into the blood and end up all over our body.

 

Read The Article

 

Links on this page are in orange (no underlining).